Four Cost of Living Support Hubs will be opening in the Dudley area starting 30th January 2023 and running for the next 12 months.
The Hubs will provide support to any Dudley resident who needs help, offering immediate poverty relieving support and information on how to save money and make money stretch further, along with practical help relating to access to food, fuel, available grants and funds based on qualifying criteria.
The Hubs start opening across the Borough in the following venues and on the following days (opening hours to the public are 9.30-3.30pm):
- Monday: Provision House, 80-81 High Street, Dudley DY1 1PY as of 30th January
- Tuesday: Christ Church, The Vicarage High St, Stourbridge, DY9 8LF as of End of Feb
- Wednesday: Halesowen Library, Hagley Mall Cornbow Centre, Halesowen B63 4AJ as of End of Feb
- Thursday: Brierley Hill Methodist Church, 24 Bank Street, Brierley Hill DY5 3DA as of 30th January
- Friday: Provision House, 80-81 High Street, Dudley DY1 1PY as of 30th January