About the project
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Black Country Futures supports those aged 16 and above to overcome barriers and move closer to employment through a wide range of tailored support services delivered across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
Are you looking for employability support or skills guidance?
We promote an inclusive approach at Black Country Futures, with specialist support available for those who may be in need of extra assistance, including;
- Individuals aged 50+;
- Members of the BAME community;
- People with mental and physical health issues, as well as hearing impairments;
- Lone parents;
- Care leavers;
- Long-term unemployed;
- People at risk of redundancy or on zero hour contracts;
Through friendly one-to-one sessions and small, group-based workshops delivered by our dedicated and experienced Project Officers, Black Country Futures can help participants with:
- Employability & Skills Training
- Confidence & Motivation
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Digital Skills
- Financial Confidence & Debt Advice
- Housing Support
- Benefits Advice
- Dementia Support
- Social Care
- Healthy Living & Practical Life Skills
For further information please contact Bobbie Wearing on 07794 275119 or email@example.com.