You can access your online account from here. You'll be able to view transactions, download rent statements, report issues and more;
How to set up a myhome.bchg account
If you don't have a myhome.bchg account, follow the instructions below to set it up:
- Go to myhome.bchg.co.uk or click here
- Click on “Register”.
- Under the “Tenancy Reference” enter the reference number from your last Rent Statement or if you don’t have a copy, contact us and we’ll let you know what it is
- Enter your Surname and Date of Birth
- Click “Next”. This may take a couple of minutes to search our system and find you.
- Once it has found you, create a username and password, and make a note of them, then follow the on screen instructions
- You should now be able to access your account online. If you are having any problems, please call us.
To make our services more accessible and available to you 24 hours a day, we've put lots of our services online.
If you don't have access to the internet at home there are lots of places where you can get online free of charge. To find out where you can get online click here.
For help navigating the internet, there are lots of courses you can attend that will provide the level of support you need. For details of local courses in your area click here.