Relief Bank Care Staff
Black Country Care is the health and care division of Black Country Housing. Black Country Care provides affordable health services to vulnerable people in their own homes as well as our own properties in the Birmingham and Black Country area.
We are looking for Relief Bank Care Staff to work across our care services in the West Midlands. By becoming a part of our relief bank staff, it offers you a flexible way of working to suit your life and availability. We are an exciting, growing care service that puts our customers and staff first.
Our care services include:
- Domicillary Care in the community and in our Sheltered Schemes
- Residential Care in Kingswinford and Halesowen
- Supported Living for our customers with learning disabilities
We are looking for caring and compassionate people who ideally have experience of providing care to vulnerable people and possess a full driving licence with access to a vehicle. Having an NVQ Level 2 or higher in Adult Health and Social Care is desirable, but not essential.
The role will involve providing care and support to our service users, including:
- Providing all aspects of personal care
- Preparing meals
- Supporting independence
- Undertaking some domestic duties
- Supporting people to manage their finances
Our services are offered across various locations in the Birmingham and Black Country area, such as Dudley, Stourbridge, Coseley, West Bromwich and Walsall.
- Hourly rates range from £7.70 to £8.00 depending on qualification and service
- Multiple vacancies available
- The position is on a casual basis with no minimum hours. You accept that we have no obligation to provide you with hours, and we shall accept that you have the right to refuse any hours offered
- The post holder will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please download an application form below.
Alternatively, you can request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0121 561 3300.