Homeforce Operations Manager
We currently have a vacancy in the role of Operations Manager to join our established Homeforce Team. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day to day operations, including the recruitment, supervisions and training of Operatives, whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maximised efficiency.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the quality of workmanship
- Undertaking spot checks
- Ensuring all operatives are training and equipped in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
- Liaising with contractors, colleagues, tenants and customers
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documents and budgets
- Driving value for money though providing efficiencies
- Assisting the Repairs Coordinators in scheduling of work
- Recruiting, managing and developing team members
The post holder will hold a Gold CSCS card, a minimum Level 3 NVQ in a recognised trade, a full UK driving licence and completed a Site Supervisors Training Scheme. Experience in Repairs and Maintenance at a Supervisor level is essential to the role, as is knowledge of People Management processes and Stock Control and Budget Management.
For full information on the role responsibilities and person specification, please download the job description below.
- 40 hours per week
- Flexibility may be required to work evenings and weekends
- £31,265.54 per annum
- Based in Blackheath, West Midlands but will involve travel around the Black Country and Birmingham areas
- The post holder will be subject to a six month probation period and standard DBS check
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this role. The job description can be downloaded to support you with this.