Black Country Homeforce is our home maintenance and repairs service for people in their own home. Homeforce operates throughout Birmingham and the Black Country and is responsible for delivering £2 million worth of home adaptations such access ramps, grab rail installations as well as other domestic works.
We are seeking a Handyperson to join our service.
As a Handyperson, you will be required to travel through Birmingham and the Black Country, delivering our excellent service to vulnerable people in their own homes. You will be responsible for the installation of grab rails, key safes and other minor household adaptions which will improve the quality of life for our customers.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Possess or be willing to work towards obtaining a CSCS card
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have experience of undertaking domestic refurbishments and home improvements
- Be willing to work evenings, weekends, bank holidays and the out-of-hours rota
- A trade qualification would be preferable.
- £8.20 per hour
- 35 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Van, tools and uniform supplied for work purposes
- You will be required to undertake a standard DBS check prior to employment
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the post to:
Black Country Housing Group
134 High Street
You can download the job description below for more information on the job role.