We support local people to develop their skills and to find employment. We deliver a number of employment and training programmes that support local people to find jobs and training.
We fully understand our community and customers and our approach is very unique; not just because of the range of services we provide, but also because we successfully and actively seek to work with people who may not access traditional employment support. If you are a resident who wants support to find employment or training, write a CV or interview skills, please call us on 0121 289 3897. Or you can attend one of our Work Clubs - details below:
We run nine work clubs and anyone is welcome to come along to get help with job searches, CV writing and other employment and training related advice.
- Smethwick Library 1-3 on Mondays
- Blackheath Library 10-12 on Tuesdays
- Glebefields Library - Please call 0121 289 3897 for details
- West Bromwich Library 10-12 on Wednesdays
- Wednesbury Library 2-4 on Wednesdays
- Savoy Centre 9.30-12.30 on Thursdays
- Oldbury Library 2-4 on Thursdays
- Cradley Library 10-12 on Fridays
- Darlaston Library 2-4 on Fridays